Guaranteed Sports Betting Systems & Strategies

NFL Football Picks | NBA Basketball & MLB Baseball Predictions | Sports Picks

Which Sports Betting Systems & Picks, Do Professional Punters Trust To Win 97 % Of The Time

Eliminate The Risks - Independent Test Results From 2005-2011

 

Who Am I?

My name is Richard Vargie.

I have been placing winning bets on sports for several years now, but I haven't always won.

In the beginning my wagers where hit and miss.

"98% of sports gamblers are loosing money... The remaining 2% are professional sports gamblers."

If this sounds like you then you've come to the right place.

I have been involved in the industry for some time now, and tried just about every system and picks service available.

I created this website to showcase the services that work for me, and I use everyday.

Tired of Wasting your money on Loosing Wagers ?

Here's How I Can Help You Profit - Guaranteed

I have compiled Actual Results from the most popular...

  • Sports Betting Strategies & Football betting systems
  • Baseball predictions
  • Sports Picks inc. providers for
    • NFL Football picks
    • MLB Baseball picks
    • NBA Basketball picks
    • Plus a host of various other leagues including College Football
  • Horse Racing Systems
  • & Roulette Systems

Until recently sports betting was reserved for those who either took the time to study the forms and teams religiously, or spent $2,000 to $10,000 on predictive software for sports betting.

Luckily the Past few years has seen a crop of New sports betting systems pop up, which allow you to spend as little as 5 minutes per day creating your income, with little to no experience needed.

Average People, Just Like You are reaping the benefits of a Constant Stream of Easy Income.

If you are after daily picks or a handicapping service, then check out the sports picks page, otherwise...

The 3 Sports Betting Systems I Consistently Use Are Below

Sports Betting Reviews

Sports Picks

Sports Betting Champ Scam

Sports Picks Buffet Review

IG Sports Picks Review

Bookie Busters Scam

Sports Betting Professor

Winning at Roulette

Is Roulette Sniper a Scam

Horse Racing Systems

Easy Trader Pro 2

How To Place Bet On Favorites For A Living

It's Lay Time Review

Betting Strategies

Sports Betting Systems

NFL Football Picks

Sports Betting Systems - Independent Test Results Dating Back to 2005

Still The Best

Sports Betting Champ

Watch Us Place a Bet In This Full Review

Or

Click Here to Claim Your Discount
Straight Away

Quick Analysis

Rating 9.8/10
Ease of use
Affordability
Winning Rate
Guarantee
Bonuses

Pros:

- Highest accuracy of 97%

- Easiest system with picks

Cons:

- A bit more expensive

John Morrison has created one of the most popular systems online, and with 724 wins and 11 losses in the last 7 years of the NBA & MLB seasons, this is definitely our number one choice due to the accuracy, but make sure you check out the full review to see how he does this?


Highly Recommended

Sports Betting Professor

See our Full Review Here

Or For a Limited Time

Click Here to Claim Your $5 Trial
Straight Away

Quick Analysis

Rating 9.5/10
Ease of use
Affordability
Winning Rate
Guarantee
Bonuses

Pros:

- High accuracy up to 90%

- Can Purchase system or the picks

Cons:

- The picks are a recurring fee of $47

Very accurate, with lots of statistical analysis, sports betting professor system can be purchased cheaply, or you can make use of Rich Allens personal picks by subscribing to his recurring program. This program is responsible for a lot of my personal winnings, but make sure you check out the full review to see why ?


Also Recommended

Bookie Busters

See Our Full Review Here

Or

Click here to Claim Your Discount
Straight Away

Quick Analysis

Rating 8.9/10
Ease of use
Affordability
Winning Rate
Guarantee
Bonuses

Pros:

- Limited one time fee, with Lifetime access to best daily picks

- Variety of Sports

Cons:

- Not as accurate & more difficult

If you want to personally learn all the best systems for yourself then bookie busters could be for you, it covers various strategies for a number of sports. It is also the best choice if you are on a budget, with a very reasonable one time fee. It may not be our first choice but it is still really valuable, so make sure you check out the full review to see why ?


Sports Betting Champ, Sports Betting Professor, and Bookie Busters are all Unique in their own way, but they all passed our strict tests, so you should decide on what sports betting systems football picks or baseball predictions suit your personal style.

<<Click Here to Get The Best Possible Price For Sports Betting Champ>>